This jersey fabric is perfect for sewing comfortable shirts, pants, or even dresses. The fabric is stretchy and suitable for sewing clothes. The back side of the fabric is white. The jersey is made in Poland and consists of 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane. It weights 200g/m2.
License fabric - products cannot be manufactured for resale using these fabrics!
- Wash the fabric or the garment made from it at a warm temperature (40°C), preferably inside out. This way, you'll save the fabric's outer side from unnecessary mechanical rubbing. We recommend pre-washing the fabric before sewing.
- Do not tumble dry or use bleach.
- The fabric may shrink by 5-10% in the first wash, with the most significant shrinkage occurring in the length. You can gently reshape a sewn garment while it's still damp after each wash by lightly stretching it back into shape.
- You can iron the fabric or the garment made from it if needed, with a maximum temperature of 150°C (2 dots).
- We apply a finishing treatment to our fabrics to enhance color durability. However, the biggest color-fading risk for digitally printed fabrics is using water that's too hot and/or using a tumble dryer, so we recommend following these washing instructions.
Your order will be sent from us within 1-2 business days of placing the order.
Delivery from €4.90 as a package to Finland. Over €150 we deliver for free to Finland. See our terms for international shipping prices.
We use a reliable Finnish service to transfer payments.
All ehta by Dream Circus clothes are always designed, cut, sewn and finished in Finland.