Talvikki is a lovely dress made of non-stretch cotton fabric. It has 3/4 length sleeves with ties, an elasticated neckline (you can also wear the dress as an off shoulder dress) and of course pockets. The winter cat has an approx. knee-length hem.
The dress is available in two sizes to suit many sizes. The dress is suitable for someone who wears sizes S-XXXL in our clothes, however, check the size chart and instructions for roominess.
TALVIKKI dress, Kettunen, soot, 100% cotton - ORDER PRODUCT
Order product: the product is manufactured after the order and it leaves us for delivery no later than 3 weeks after your order . Please note this when ordering. If you order other products in the same package, we will deliver all products at once.
Talvikki is a lovely dress made of non-stretch cotton fabric. It has 3/4 length sleeves with a slit and tie ties. The neckline has an elastic band, which allows the dress to be transformed into an off-the-shoulder version. The neckline can therefore be used in several different ways. If you put it below the shoulders, the sleeve goes down to about the wrist.
This dress also has pockets hidden in the side seam.
The Ida in the pictures is 161 cm tall and her chest circumference is approx. 100 cm. Ida usually wears S/M or M size clothes, but this S-XL size Talvikki dress also fits her beautifully.
Choose your size from the menu. You can find the size chart below. The measurements are the measurements of the garment, so you can compare them with the garment that fits you. The bust is the most important measurement in this dress. The dress is suitable for someone who wears sizes S-XXXL in our clothes, but check the chest circumference of the garment. There should be at least 10 cm of space between your own chest circumference and the chest circumference of the garment , preferably more.
For an S size, the dress is really loose, but it could be worn with a belt, for example.
|Back length neck-hem||123||123|
|Sleeve length from neckline||55||55|
Zoning: Dream Circus Oy
Sewing: Dream Circus Oy
The pattern was designed by Kati Kraemer.
The material is 100% cotton.
- Wash the garment at 40 degrees, preferably inside out. This way you save the upper side of the fabric from unnecessary mechanical rubbing.
- No tumble drying or bleaching agents.
- The garment may shrink 5-10% in the first wash.
- The garment can be ironed with 2 points (max. 150C). You can also dry the garment on a hanger after washing, so that it lays down beautifully as if by itself.
- We use a finishing treatment in our fabrics that improves the durability of the colors. However, the worst fading for digitally printed fabrics is washing too hot and/or using a tumble dryer, so we recommend following the washing instructions.
The garment is sewn in Finland.
The color tones in the picture are indicative - the screen of a computer or other device may distort the tones.
Choose your size from the menu. Size chart below. The measurements are the measurements of the garment, so you can compare them with the garment that fits you.
|Sleeve length from neckline||55||55||55|
- Wash the garment at a warm temperature (40°C), preferably inside out. This way, you'll save the fabric's outer side from unnecessary mechanical rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry or use bleach.
- The garment may shrink by 0-5% in the first wash.
- You can iron the garment if needed, with a maximum temperature of 150°C (2 dots). Alternatively, you can hang the garment to dry after washing, and it will straighten just fine.
- We apply a finishing treatment to our fabrics to enhance color durability. However, the biggest color-fading risk for digitally printed fabrics is using water that's too hot and/or using a tumble dryer, so we recommend following these washing instructions.
Your order will be sent from us within 1-2 business days of placing the order.
Delivery from €4.90 as a package to Finland. Over €150 we deliver for free to Finland. See our terms for international shipping prices.
We use a reliable Finnish service to transfer payments.
All ehta by Dream Circus clothes are always designed, cut, sewn and finished in Finland.