Our company is based in Varkaus, North Savo, and from the very beginning, we've aimed to bring joy, especially to our home region. While we love all of Finland, as Savonians, this area is our home and the center of everything for us. So after hearing the happy news that the birth rate is finally on the rise in our region, we wanted to offer something special to the babies born in Savo!
The Rento pants are a familiar pants style from our previous children's clothing collections, and it's a well-proven pants model. We've printed #savossasyntynyt (born in Savo) on the right leg, and of course, the pants are black and yellow. Black and yellow are the symbolic colors of Savo.
In collaboration with the North Savo Regional Council, we also donated #savossasyntynyt pants to all the babies born at Kuopio University Hospital on North Savo Regional Day, August 15, 2021. If you feel your baby belongs in the group of babies born in Savo that day, even if they weren't born in Kuopio, please get in touch with us. :)
The Rento pants are an old familiar and well-tried pants model. The cuffs are long, both at the waist and at the legs, so the pants can be used for as long as possible. At first, you can fold them up, and as the baby grows, you can wear them straight.
The material of the pants is our own production of organic cotton stretch college fabric (95% cotton, 5% elastane), and it withstands even hot washing. The print is safe and holds up well in the wash, similar to what we use for printing size information on other garments. There are no additional irritating labels in these pants, as the size information is printed inside.
The waistband has a circumference of about 34 cm and stretches up to 46 cm. The total length of the pants' side, with the cuffs straight, is 48 cm. The inseam length with the cuff is 23 cm. The cuff height is about 9 cm when straight. In the product images, you can find a dimension chart to help you visualize the measurements.
Choose your size from the menu. Size chart below. The measurements are the measurements of the garment, so you can compare them with the garment that fits you.
|Waist elastic without stretching||36||39||42|
|Side length with ribbing||48||55||60|
Measurements are in centimeters.
- Wash the garment at a warm temperature (40°C), preferably inside out. This way, you'll save the fabric's outer side from unnecessary mechanical rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry or use bleach.
- The garment may shrink by 0-5% in the first wash.
- You can iron the garment if needed, with a maximum temperature of 150°C (2 dots). Alternatively, you can hang the garment to dry after washing, and it will straighten just fine.
- We apply a finishing treatment to our fabrics to enhance color durability. However, the biggest color-fading risk for digitally printed fabrics is using water that's too hot and/or using a tumble dryer, so we recommend following these washing instructions.
Your order will be sent from us within 1-2 business days of placing the order.
Delivery from €4.90 as a package to Finland. Over €150 we deliver for free to Finland. See our terms for international shipping prices.
We use a reliable Finnish service to transfer payments.
All ehta by Dream Circus clothes are always designed, cut, sewn and finished in Finland.