Our TÄHDE headbands are made from surplus materials from our production, utilizing fabric scraps! This helps us reduce fabric waste generated during the cutting of our clothing. The headbands are one size, and the tie style allows you to adjust the size to your liking. However, the headband is best suited for adults or larger children.
- Wash the garment at a warm temperature (40°C), preferably inside out. This way, you'll save the fabric's outer side from unnecessary mechanical rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry or use bleach.
- The garment may shrink by 0-5% in the first wash.
- You can iron the garment if needed, with a maximum temperature of 150°C (2 dots). Alternatively, you can hang the garment to dry after washing, and it will straighten just fine.
- We apply a finishing treatment to our fabrics to enhance color durability. However, the biggest color-fading risk for digitally printed fabrics is using water that's too hot and/or using a tumble dryer, so we recommend following these washing instructions.
The product reviews are reviews from customers who have purchased Dream Circus Oy's product, and the review has been received from the customer personally through the electronic communication channels used by the company and the customer.