Marjukka is the sister model of our popular Bertta tunic - it has a longer hem and is slightly more formal. In terms of the fit, Marjukka is comfortable and forgiving: it has a more tailored upper part and a loose A-line lower part from the waist down to the hem. The pockets are spacious and can hide many treasures! Marjukka also features a round neckline and 3/4-length sleeves.
Choose your size from the menu. Size chart below. The measurements are the measurements of the garment, so you can compare them with the garment that fits you.
- Wash the garment at a warm temperature (40°C), preferably inside out. This way, you'll save the fabric's outer side from unnecessary mechanical rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry or use bleach.
- The garment may shrink by 0-5% in the first wash.
- You can iron the garment if needed, with a maximum temperature of 150°C (2 dots). Alternatively, you can hang the garment to dry after washing, and it will straighten just fine.
- We apply a finishing treatment to our fabrics to enhance color durability. However, the biggest color-fading risk for digitally printed fabrics is using water that's too hot and/or using a tumble dryer, so we recommend following these washing instructions.
Your order will be sent from us within 1-2 business days of placing the order.
Delivery from €4.90 as a package to Finland. Over €150 we deliver for free to Finland. See our terms for international shipping prices.
We use a reliable Finnish service to transfer payments.
All ehta by Dream Circus clothes are always designed, cut, sewn and finished in Finland.